Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Location

It's been awhile since I last wrote here. I've been teaching Bible class but for some reason was not in the mood to create any lesson plans. Maybe it's because I've done this same class four times over the past dozen years. I also found it difficult to plan too much because the attendance in this class fluctuated greatly. I would determine to work on something and then get to class only to find out that there were different kids there from one week to the next. The last quarter, things settled down quite a bit though. Our study of the New Testament was enlightening not only to the kids but to me as well. No matter how many times I read/study/teach it, I learn more and more. It is fascinating to find out what God has done for us and what He continues to do for us if we let Him.

Most of the links on this blog no longer work. We shut down our website indefinitely. I wanted to make the songs/lesson plans/activities available again to anyone that might want to use them so I started a new blog/website at Wordpress. I would love for you to go by and visit. If you enjoyed subscribing to this blog, you might enjoy that one as well. You can find me at Bible Songs And More.

No comments: