Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Paul is Shipwrecked and Makes it to Rome -- Acts 28

Tonight we finish Acts. We've been studying it for nearly 6 months. It's been a great study. Tonight we'll talk about Paul's shipwreck and his arrival in Rome.

We just have 6 more class sessions before another teacher takes over this group. I've been teaching this class for a year in January. I think I need a break and I know they need a break from me.


My lesson plan:


Time at Stations: Work on stations before class and for the first 5 or 10 minutes.


Acts cards -- Review all of the Acts cards introducing Acts 28

Today's lesson: Briefly tell the story and give them specific people and events to listen for in the reading. Read Acts 28

Project Folders: Read 1 Corinthians 13. Also The Roll Call of Faith

Sing:

No comments: