Pages

Sunday, May 06, 2007

The Good Samaritan

Last week we had a good discussion of the blind being healed from John 9. The kids were amazed to what extent the Jewish leaders went to justify themselves. Because of that good discussion, we didn't get to talk about The Good Shepherd. We will do that this morning. We will also talk about The Good Samaritan. I think this may be the first time I've taught this lesson to someone old enough to actually discuss it. I've taught it many, many times in the baby class.

My Lesson Plan:

Sing: The Lord's My Shepherd
(I don't have the correct version in front of me. There are 2 in the Hymns For Worship)

Discuss The Good Shepherd (John 10)

Today's lesson: The Good Samaritan

Review the New Testament cards on the wall. Add Titus. I still haven't gotten a chance to do this. I'm not sure we'll have time to get to it today either, but I put it here just in case.

Let them spend time in the stations.

No comments: