Pages

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Paul Is Shipwrecked

My lesson plan is:

Sing: Jesus Loves Me and the The B-I-B-L-E with sign language. Also sing My God Is So Big and God Made The Round Round Sun.

Magnetic Puzzle -- Paul and Silas in Prison

Sing: Saul/Paul. I haven't gotten this song online yet.

Review the past lessons with the popup book. The new page is of The Philippian and Jailer.

Paul Flip Chart
-- We haven't finished this flip chart yet. It's pretty long. Tomorrow, we will finish it. We'll have to move pretty quickly through the first half so they won't be tired by the time we get to the last part.

Attendance chart: Each child will add another scroll to their picture of Paul.

Let the children pretend "baptizing" the plastic man (I think he's technically Moses). There is a plastic shoe box sized container filled with water that we use for this. I keep trying to emphasize that after someone is baptized, they are called a Christian. So, when they baptize the little plastic man, I ask them what he's called now. Most of them will tell me a Christian. Some say Paul, which is okay too.

Sing songs: The Bright Red Crab and Bumbling Bumble Bee or others of their choosing. We've added Glenda Schales' Peter song to our list of favorites.

Review previous lessons with the Song Timeline.

End class with a prayer. Let each child that wants to say a prayer

No comments: