Pages

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Peter and Cornelius

Today is our last lesson on Peter. We will be talking about Peter's vision and Cornelius' conversion. I remember this story so well from my childhood. It was one of my favorite.

The pop-up book is complete and ready for the kids to take home. The attendance charts will go home as well. I will try to get my son to make another slide show of the pop-up book this week. He did a great job on the last one. If you haven't seen it you can be clicking here.

My lesson plan is:


Sing: Jesus Loves Me and The B-I-B-L-E with sign language. Also sing My God Is So Big. My 3 year old was "helping" me in the resource room this evening. He found a big cloth sun and cloud. He wanted me to sing a song about it. It made me remember a song I used to sing all the time in class -- God Made The Round Round Sun. We'll give it a try in class today.

Magnetic Puzzle -- Peter

Sing: Peter



Peter Flip Chart

Review lesson with the pop-up book.


Attendance chart: Let the kids glue their fish to Peter and Andrew's net.

Sing Glenda Schales' Peter song.

Sing songs: The Bright Red Crab and Bumbling Bumble Bee or others of their choosing.

Review previous lessons with the Song Timeline.

End class with a prayer. Let each child that wants to say a prayer.

No comments: